A multipurpose venue & events space with both a busy bar & diner, The Flying Duck recently underwent a major refurbishment to help realise its potential and in the last 9 months has increased turnover and reputation substantially.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the overall reputation, operations and profitability of The Flying Duck.
You will have direct management of the Assistant Manager (primarily responsible for the day to day running of the bar and smooth running of events), Kitchen Manager and Booker, while being responsible overall for all staff at The Flying Duck, including free-lance sound engineers.
Key to this role is an ability to motivate & inspire those around you, be it staff, customers or promoters.
Success at this role will come from…
- Experience in a similar job role involving people management, preferably in the service industry
- A keen ability to problem solve
- Prioritising workloads and maintaining a high level of organisation
- An excellent level of communication
- An unparalleled attention to detail
- A willingness to ensure customers receive the best experience possible
- A commitment to The Flying Duck’s vegan and animal cruelty free ethic
- Being ready and eager to take on a new challenge
All applications must be submitted with covering email and CV to chris.theflyingduck [at] gmail.com by Friday 21st April 5pm.
JOB DESCRIPTION HERE 170403 The Flying Duck Manager Job Advert